ResumeView Resume PDF
I come from a background in retail and fast food where practicing good communication and giving exceptional customer service are integral in the workforce. As a Graphic Designer I continue to communicate through typography and imagery while providing companies with exceptional work through my skill set.
CSU:Los Angeles (9/24/2015–12/14/2018)
Graphic Design BA with Honors "Cum Laude".
East Los Angeles College (2/6/2012–12/21/2014)
AA - Natural Sciences
AA - Social and Behavioral Science
Marketing Coordinator (10/12/2020 – present)
• Plan, execute, & track marketing programs such as email, event, social media, and content marketing.
• Coordinate product, event, content email marketing campaigns & designing content print and digital.
• Developing & managing blogs, website and public relations efforts ensuring a consistent voice.
KConfs (Knowledge Conferences)
Marketing Designer (8/19/2019 – 10/9/2020)
• Content Design, Spreadsheet Maintenance, Media & Video Production, Customer Service.
• Wordpress site Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Maintenance via HootSuite.
• Follow-Up Calls/Emails, Website Updates and Written Content.
Pacas y Paletas (Bales and Pallets)
Sales & Marketing Associate (4/1/2019 – 6/28/2019)
• Social Media Ad Creation Photo/Video, Follow Up messages/phone calls, cold calls.
• Website Updates, Mass Emailing Mailchimp/SendinBlue, Data Capture on Google Sheets.
• Closing Sales, PR Event Plannings/Promotions, Blog Posts/Wordpress.
Social Media Content Production Intern (8/1/2018 – 9/12/2018)
• Help execute social media strategy and campaigns for new initiatives and products.
• Manage studio product photography, photography content, product video content creation.
• Contribute to brand development, visual marketing collateral including print and digital.
Crew Member (2/18/2015 – 5/2018) (10/6/2018 - 6/1/2019)
• Provide exceptional customer service as a cashier, greeting visitors, up-selling products.
• Informing customers of goods and services by telephone and in person.
• Counting currency, resolving complaints, issuing refunds, and depositing money.
Sales Floor Associate (9/3/2016 – 4/21/2017)
• Selling products and services, recording sales, assisting with merchandise, pricing, stocking.
• Store maintenance keeping the store neat, clean and organized.
• Working in different departments providing prompt and courteous customer service.
Seasonal Support Specialist (10/24/2014 – 12/27/2014)
• Operating POS system, ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
• Assisting guests with merchandise, stocking and organizing product on the sales floor.
• Promoting sales and meeting company quota by signing up customers for credit.